6/4/08

We Leave in 5 (FIVE) Days....COUNT THEM!!!

I think I've resigned myself to not getting everything done! What matters? We are going to bring our daughter home!

Based on what others who have adopted recently have said, Vita will not be coming home with us on our trip. Either one of us will stay and wait the 10 days while the other comes home with the kids OR we all come home then one of us goes back to bring Vita home! Any ideas on how David and I decide who gets to go????? I think I can take him...... Maybe a Scrabble match? Iron Chef competition???? Let Vita decide??

I can't imagine what Vita must be feeling knowing that we will be seeing her in one week!!! We have our appt on June 11 and take an overnight train to Odessa the night of June 12. So...........friday the 13th will be the day we see Vita! Kind of ironic since Ukrainians tend to be VERY superstitous!

We started doing some sorting/weeding out of what to take...Twizzlers and M&Ms did NOT make the cut!

I'm surprised the boys are not more...driving us crazy! They are not asking too many questions, just going with the flow. I'm sure once we are on the plane there will one question....repeated over and over and over and over..... "ARE WE THERE YET?????????"

All that's left to do is pack and pray!

No comments: