6/24/08

No News is Good News!

We didn't do much today....went and did the applications for the girls' birth certificates then came back to the apartment. I think all 9 of us were tired from all the running and heat, so we took a down day. Lena went to the beach by herself and I'm sure she had a blast! The girls just hung out at the sea and rested. I'm sure tomorrow will be a different tale! Galya is checking with her soon to be sisters to see what they would like to do... and will call us back...maybe!

I think I need to go change my pants....someone just set of fireworks so close to our apartment that we couldn't see the entire explosion out our window. Still not accustomed to it even though it happens every night...not sure what they are celebrating!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on your new girls!
Sounds like you are having a fun time!

Hopefully all goes well with court for you!

Best wishes!
Amy

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
Glad you all are enjoying your adventure. I hope everything goes well in court.
Lynnette

Kellett Family Blog said...

thanks for the well wishes...needed and appreciated!