6/11/08

Blogging on Dial up!!!

Our trip to Ukraine was WONDERFUL....the boys were great, flights were great, and our luggage is in LONDON!!! I was smart enough to pack a change of clothes for the boys...but not for me and David. Soooo...we have our appointment for referrals at the adoption center in 2.5 hours....and all we have to wear are our travel clothes!

We went and got groceries last night, which is an adventure! I can't tell butter from cream cheese. The boys are just going with the flow. Well....not Levi. He wants to go get Vita and go to the beach....or go home. He misses his Grammy.

Everyone slept at least 12 hours last night....other than me. The apartment we are in is great, other than the bed. David thinks he might need back surgery after this trip!!! We have only one more night here, so hopefully the bed will be less......firm in Odessa.

Levi drank 3 cups of water this morning...then threw them up...on my only pants as I sit here typing.

Things are good with our translator and facilitator. We feel comfortable and confident with them. I was relieved to be rid of the iPhones that Galena's son wanted.

Well...I have one hour to get presentable in sweats. Wish us luck and we'll check in later!!

So far, my birthday has been eventful...........

No comments: