6/19/08

Update!

So, we hope to put our docs on a plane to Kyiv tomorrow afternoon and have court date next friday!!! To Kyiv saturday...to HOME on sunday!!! OMG!!!! Let the vodka flow!!


So here is our funny for the day: We are looking for Mario's Pizza and see "Pizza City" with a signboard in front in english. Sounds like a no brainer, right? So, we go inside and they have NO english menus?????!!!!!! Bait and switch. Vita didn't feel like translating the menu, so we pressed on to Mario's.


Our cab driver taking us home said: many people, many money. And instead of him telling us how much, he asked us how much. We said 50, he said 70....we said OK!! It was raining....seemed like a good deal! These cars are the size of toyota tercels...so there are six people in the back seat....me and the driver up front! I think we are bonding as a family! lol

Starting saturday we should be able to do just fun stuff with the kiddos. Will be nice to have some fun amidst all the anxiety, chaos, and runaround.

I keep hearing Third Day singing "There's a light at the end of this tunnel...."

And I might add....my kids rock! R-O-C-K!!!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Pam said...

I am really enjoying your sense of humor through all of this! We hopefully, will begin our journey by the end of this year too.We hope to bring home home two new kidos. I will pray things go smoothly for you and you get to come home soon.

adopting2fromUkraine said...

Hi, I've been following your blog, but I can't remember if this is the first time I've commented.

We have been home for 2 months now with our 12yo daughter.

City Pizza was our 'hang-out' in the town we were in. There were very few restaurants around. We ordered Chicken pizza and one pronounced Feerminahta. Most of the other pizzas had weinees or something else we didn't want to eat:0 lol

We ordered lots of things on their menu if you want to try them sometime, just email me.

Best wishes for a speedy process!

June