6/21/08

Another day....more fun







We got the girls from camp today around lunch time and went to McDonald's. Then we went shopping...David has made it clear that I will be taking the girls shopping. They had a great time buying clothes for court and bathing suits. After that we took the bus downtown. We ended up walking in the pouring down rain....the kids all enjoyed that! It was a fun family memory. It was great to have Galya with us for the day. This is the first day we have gotten to take her out and have fun. And they are not afraid to ask for stuff!!! Shoes, go to the movies, go to the amusement park, go to the zoo!

Oh, yeah! I forgot about the adoption stuff! Lena did some stuff today...not sure what. I've grown weary of that side of the trip...I have a lot of faith and trust and know that she will take good care of us. She wants to get home as bad as we do!

We have nixed the idea of going to Kharkiv....the train or car ride would be to grueling on everyone at this point and Jakob could care less. He just wants to have fun. Speaking of Jakob...his head looks good! I hope they don't pull my nursing license when I get home and take him to the doctor....

We are also hoping to have our 10 days waived...but the judge is new. His first adoption hearing is monday with Gary and Pat Fry....we'll see how their day goes and gauge our speculation on that! If our 10 days are waived, I will come home with the boys. Should be, um......interesting. We have a night in London on our way home...at least I speak the language there!

Our boys are still the best! They have made this trip go so much faster!

More tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

Loved all the photos!

It sounds like you are having a great time with all the kids. This will create wonderful memories.

Laytons said...

Hey there yall......... how are you all doing?????????? I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait until you come back!!!!! Love ya all (Jessica)