7/19/08

In All Fairness....

OK...so I have been giving much earned credit to the Ukrainian government here of late. Now, I must give some time to the US government.

On the day David left for Ukraine for the second trip, I received our official I171H from the Dept of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services approving us for the adoption of three children. We had already rec'd a phone call while in Ukraine. THEN today....I get a letter from DHS/USCIS informing me that cannot address our inquiry requesting to increase the number of children approved for adoption until they receive additional documentation from us.

How's that for efficiency??

Edit:

What if David is requesting a number greater than three and he's now been found out???? OMG

2 comments:

Staci and Damon said...

We're following your adoption journey with much interest! Just letting you know we're out here praying for your family!!
Staci

Kellett Family Blog said...

Thank you Staci and Damon! We need all the prayers we can get!