7/5/08

Counting down...again!!






Well, David leaves July 8 to head back to Odessa...he still isn't over the jet lag from round one!! I talk to the girls almost every day.....and every day I hear, "Mom. When is Dad coming to get us??" I'm sure it's hard for them to see the light at the end of the tunnel of something that is so dream like!


We hope, of course, that David's trip is a short one...but we know it could be up to three weeks depending on how the property issues pan out. I will blog second hand while he's there. It may be a short blog as David isn't one to get chatty!! lol

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations once again!
I bet that you have been one busy bee getting everything ready for the girls!
How exciting!
I hope that you keep blogging after they get home (if you have time! hehe!)

Hoping for safe travels for your husband!

Amy

junglemama said...

Congrats again! We just got home from Ukraine ourselves and our waiting out our 10 days. My husband heads back on the 13th.