7/21/05

God is Good!!

Well....my luggage made it to Odessa!! And I have it!!!! That's the best news of the day!!

We were not able to take Vita with us today...the chief inspector was at the camp, well...inspecting! He wanted to count the kids himself. She was quite bummed about not getting to go with us..but maybe we can keep her later tonite after he is gone. I did have a chance to walk around the camp and take a few pictures of the various buildings and stuff. Vita showed me around. The orphanage is under major renovations so I was not able to take many pictures there...but I have some.

We met an American couple here to adopt a child they sponsored last year. They were adopting a boy and a girl...unrelated, from different regions, and getting one court date!! What a miracle x 3!!!!!

We will go back later to deliver gifts and spend time with the kiddos. I head out to Kyiv tomorrow around noon30...will hang out with Lucy/Yuri/Dima...spend the night at Lucy's and be at the airport VERY early saturday for a 7a flight!! I hate mornings!!! But it will be night at home...so maybe I should just stay up alllll night tomorrow night and sleep on the way home?

I may blog more later depending on how late we are at the camp. Something about two women out after dark doesn't seem like a good idea here!!

Take care!!!

No comments: