2/11/08

Speculation...

As I sit here in the midst of another ice storm, thankfully with power-when all of our neighbors are without, I am thinking that Odessa in the summer sounds good! If we are going to travel no sooner than April...we may as well wait until the kids are out of school! Maybe we can even talk Jakob into going with us this summer! It will also be a better time for our family as well as the kids in Ukraine....they will be at summer camp and we can enjoy time with everyone while we are there! I think the boys would enjoy the Black Sea...I did not go when I visited a few years ago...Vita said it was nasty and didn't want to go. By going late May or later, we can avoid the hassle of having to withdraw Noah from school to go....the only way to avoid the attendance policy ramifications....and him repeating kindergarten.

It's the not knowing that is killing us.....especially me!! I like to have everything very planned out and coordinated well in advance....even after 9 years of being married to David (the opposite of the above mentioned!) I am still much a planner.

4 Days until our dossier is submitted....the end of one chapter and the beginning of another!

No comments: