2/21/08

Pulling our hair......

OK...so, when I took a call last week it was NOT from the NAC.....my apologies!! I have since learned it was from Lena.....an assistant (?) to our POA. I have figured this out because I was more alert when she called yesterday to tell me that the Sec of States office put 2007....not 2008 on our apostille. I own part of the blame for not checking......but let the SOS office own most of it! Our marriage certs were redone for free out of pity from the county office and the SOS offered to UPS/FEDEX our docs at their expense....and I'm sure not the fastest way possible! So, I took the afternoon off work yesterday and did the third times a charm edition of our marriage certs!! As of 5 min ago....they were in Paris, France! oy vay!!!

As an oldie, I can tell you the roller coaster ride is never easy to handle. Even though we expect the unexpected....it's still a tough pill to swallow!

So, with any luck (good luck, that is) our dossier will be submitted this friday....only a week late and $250 later!

That's all I have.....for now! With any luck we will have a travel date soon and can get on the next ride!

No comments: