8/17/08

Time Flies!

The kids are all getting ready to start school this week...and boy am I excited!!!!

The boys are ready...no complaints. Vita....go with the flow. Yana....scared, defiant, but will be fine. I think the girls will be surprised at how many people WANT to help them and will take an interest in them. Just in case...I'll be close by on the first day and our friend Oksana has offered to go with Yana on her second day. Jennifer is also ready to go to school...she is a little anxious, but knows that it will be fine once she starts. Anxiety is a horrible thing and no amount of talking will convince the girls that it really is going to be ok...and they will not die from school!!

It amazes me at how Yana has just made herself at home. I think Vita having been here and being so comfortable has helped. I am pleasantly surprised at how well things are going!!

More later.....after the first day of school!!

No comments: