5/25/09

WE ARE NOT DEAD!!!





























So, I realized that I have not blogged in forever! (or two months)

School is out....yay (that's from the kids) I leave for Vegas this Thursday...yay ( I think everyone in my family is saying that!!!) David and I celebrate our 10th anniversary this Thursday and Jakob turns 10 this Thursday!

We have a busy summer planned and school will start back before we know it! The girls are going on a mission trip with David to inner city St Louis. Vita is excited...Yana, not so much. I hope they have a good experience. David then goes to Boy Scout camp with Noah for a weekend. That should be fun for them....wonder how Noah will do being camping without a DS, Internet, and wii! My niece Caitlin is coming for a week...her time with us keeps getting shorter as she gets older and has more obligations...but we are grateful that our almost 20 yr old niece still wants to come hang out with us!

Late June we take off on our road trip: VA Beach--------Pennsylvania--------Hershey Park-----head home and drop the girls off with my Dad and Step Mom for a few weeks. Some time in July, me and boys road trip to Michigan to spend a few days and get our girls. Hoping not to total my car on the way home this time....Jakob will sit up front and that will help ALOT!! Also hope my long lost cousin Jill will come visit this summer with her daughter. Open invitation late July thru early august to whoever wants to come out!

School starts back August 18!! And I will be crying when Levi starts kindergarten this year....my stink bug is growing up and I will miss our lunch dates and hanging out together. But don't think for one minute I am getting a real job.....David has spoiled me far to long for that to happen! Hopefully I will be able to commit more to real estate with not having my day split up! Hopefully I can start doing more at church and volunteering more at school.

The girls did GREAT at school this year! Yana had 3-a's, 3-b's, and one c+ (in English...not sure non ESL kids did much better!!) Vita's grades were about the same as Yana's we haven't gotten hers back officially. She was not thrilled with the final exams. I think they are excited for next year with being at the same school and moving into a new high school during Christmas break.

It's going to be a great summer for the Kelletts!

No comments: