11/26/08

And then there were 9.....




This is the newest addition to the Kellett clan!! The girls were promised a dog, by their father, in Ukraine. I put it off and put it off by saying: no fence, no dog. The girls NAGGED David to put up a fence....and he finally did. Then the excuse of, "we are going to KC for a weekend....a dog is something that needs to wait until after that". That was a month ago. We have since been in negotiations about the type of dog to get. True to my flakiness, I INSISTED it would NOT be a big dog....yet I was the one who mentioned the St Bernard. (I knew I wouldn't win on the Schnauzer...) I vetoed German Shepard, Lab, Golden, Pug, Chihuahua. So, we have settled on this gorgeous "little" pup and named her Zoie! She is 7.5 weeks old....and by the looks of her paws....she's going to be quite a big girl! Our cat, BC, seems okay with her so far. Our last pet attempt was a cat who lasted less than 24 hours. We realized fast that she could not live on top of the refrigerator...and BC was giving her no other options!

Oh, we also figured it would kill two birds with one stone....David also promised the girls a horse!!

1 comment:

Pam DeFrees said...

I am loving getting caught up. I haven't read the blog in a month or so. It sounds like everyone is adjusting. I love the way you word things. Very funny. : )
Please tell Vita and Yana that Pam says PRYVYET! I love and miss them. I'd love to hear from them if they have a chance to write.
d7defrees@hotmail.com